Conifer Insurance Group

Bars, Taverns, Pubs,
& Cocktail Lounges Insurance

Liquor Liability Insurance for Bars, Taverns, Pubs, & Cocktail Lounges

Every time that your tavern or lounge serves a drink, a risk is absorbed. Often a requirement, liquor liability insurance will help cover costs wrought from accidents, including injuries to patrons. Given its’ unpredictable effects on patrons, owners risk facing countless unforeseen scenarios, including serving a minor with a fake ID, slip and falls, damaged property, or serving a customer who drives intoxicated and gets into an accident.

Learn more about our Liquor Liability Insurance.

Tailored Coverage for Bars, Taverns, Pubs, & Cocktail Lounges

There are many different types of insurance for Bars, Taverns, Pubs, & Cocktail Lounges, but some common ones include:

  • General Liability Insurance: This covers basic risks like customer injuries, property damage, and lawsuits.
  • Product Liability Insurance: This protects you if someone gets sick or injured from your products.
  • Property Insurance: This covers your building, inventory, and equipment in case of fire, theft, or other disasters.