Conifer Insurance Group

Civic Organizations &
Private Clubs Insurance

Liquor Liability Insurance for Civic Organizations & Private Clubs

Similar to social clubs, civic clubs are membership-based and is often located in areas that are in close proximity to its members’ homes or offices. Typically members have to be invited, nominated or sponsored for consideration to be admitted. Liquor liability is a major exposure for civic organizations and private clubs; naturally higher percentages of liquor sales can result in greater liability exposure for these private clubs. Serving alcohol on-premises tends to lead to increased on-site physical altercations and injuries and intoxicated patrons involved in automobile accidents.

Learn more about our Liquor Liability Insurance.

Tailored Coverage for Civic Organizations & Private Clubs

There are many different types of insurance for Civic Organizations & Private Clubs, but some common ones include:

  • General Liability Insurance: This covers basic risks like customer injuries, property damage, and lawsuits.
  • Product Liability Insurance: This protects you if someone gets sick or injured from your products.
  • Property Insurance: This covers your building, inventory, and equipment in case of fire, theft, or other disasters.